Motorcycle Consumer News - MCNews.com - The most complete, most detailed and most accurate information about every aspect of motorcycling.
Meet the Staff Home Community Magazine Shopping Resources Contact Us
Motorcycle Consumer News
Rules-Read First    Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Home » Motorcycle Consumer News » Three-Wheelers Corner » trigg trike kit and voyager trike kit and tow...

12»»

trigg trike kit and voyager trike kit and tow... Expand / Collapse
Author
Starting Member

Starting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 4/14/2009 9:57:19 PM
does the trigg kit attach with a belly pan like the voyager kit does?    which of these three kits would you guys choose? pros and cons are welcome. thanks, mhammer

mhammer
Post #34817
Posted 3/18/2009 2:42:17 PM
Starting Member

Starting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting Member

Last Login: 4/12/2010 10:33:51 AM
I tried the voyager but since it mounts under the frame it kept hitting the ground but  i liked the idea of trike conversions- at the motorcycle show i met the people from tow- pac and it impressed me because it has suspension and mounts along the frame-I am happy with and i'd recommend it as a way to go-the only thing i have found that i don't care for is if you have a flat tire or want to remove the wheel for cleaning you have to remove the fender-yea it ain't a big deal but you would think they would redo the fender so it had clearance to come off-it does take a little to get used to riding a trike but the more you ride the easier it gets-rich

(if you want i can send you a pic of tow-pac on my 1100cc yamaha)

Post #34826
Posted 4/29/2009 1:04:23 PM
Starting Member

Last Login: 5/1/2009 6:59:34 PM
Hello I am a dealer for Trigg Trikes. I would recommend ours of course. But if you go to my web site you can read the difference from mine to the other trike kits. http://www.trikesforless.org

Call me if you want to. 580-399-5690

Trikes For Less
Tom Brooks
824 S Oliphant
Holdenville, Oklahoma 74848

Post #35230
Posted 5/7/2009 7:27:40 PM
Starting Member

Last Login: 6/7/2009 1:20:38 PM
I just installed a Tow-Pac kit. What a waste of money,, There is less than 1000 dollars of materials in this thing. VERY poorly designed, It is Junk Buyer Beware. They could put some of their profit back in t and a a good product.

It leans to the right so much my Girlfriend say she is falling off, Every bold with red loctite have vibrated off at 100 miles.  The fender rattle so much it sounds like a Model T ford on a gravel road

I tried to save a buck for this piece of crap, they will not respond to my calls, RIP Off Tow-Pac should be their LOGO

BUYERS BEWARE

Harley Guy07

Post #35306
Posted 5/13/2009 7:37:12 PM
Starting Member

Tow_ Pac Is a piece of junk. It is dangerous, The materials are as cheap as they can by with. I have replaced all the bolts they send within 100miles. JUNK. It shacks so bad the rest of my Harley is falling off. Junk... Within 10 days I asked for a refund,,,, Their response is it has been installed NO REFUND... Did I say JUNK. BUYER BEWARE... The positive reviews are being written by TOW_PAC... I have retained an Attorney, This is one Biker They are not going to rip off.......... They will not even discuss refund you are stuck with this crap......... There is less than $500 in materials in this kit ..... Anyone wanting to join a Class Action Suit contact me...gateguy@texassecuritygates.com

Did I say it Leans so bad to the right side I feel I am going to turn over.

Oh yes I have been riding Harley's since 1968 so I have a little experience

Harley Guy07

Post #35349
Posted 6/7/2009 1:25:13 PM
Starting Member

Tow-Pac  Buyer beware...This is a junk product... The company is a Sham... It Leans 25 degrees, shakes, can not turn the dam thing. You have to work  on it daily Ahter 200 miles they would not even talk to me... Danger, Stay away   a wate of money... There is not 1000$ in this pile of junk

Mark Robinson

282686-0275

Harley Guy07

Post #35560
Posted 8/24/2009 4:01:16 AM
Starting Member

Last Login: 4/12/2010 10:33:51 AM
I don,t understand why this fellow would be bashing the tow-pac trike kit which i have on my 1100 yamaha-i have put over 3k miles on it and have not had any trouble or bolts loosening-MAYBE just maybe he installed the kit himself and didn't locktight the bolts or MAYBE because a harley vibrates more than most -maybe harley motorcycles need rubber mounts similar to the engine so vibration won,t loosen bolts-like any other trike kit it takes some practice to learn its different feelings but once you get used to it you'll be happy with it---Rich
Post #36349
Posted 10/18/2011 12:51:59 PM
Average Member

Average MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage Member

Last Login: Today @ 1:05:34 PM
I really don't mean to be rude, but has this become the advertising thread?
Post #43399
Posted 10/18/2011 4:03:15 PM

Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Group: Administrators
Last Login: 10/23/2013 2:56:51 PM
Fixed it.

Torqueman
Battle Creek, MI
Goldwing 03
Post #43400
Posted 10/18/2011 10:31:25 PM
Average Member

Average MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage Member

Last Login: Today @ 1:05:34 PM
torqueman (10/18/2011)
Fixed it.

Thank you.
Post #43402
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

12»»

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 1 (1 guest, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.
Forum Moderators: torqueman, Animal Network Admin, feathersnfuz, MCN Community Moderator, Assistant Moderator

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 4:53pm

HOME | COMMUNITY | ABOUT MCN | SHOPPING | RESOURCES | CONTACT US
Motorcycle Consumer News' Website serves as an example of the kind of material to be found in the published version of MCN, but does not and will not ever carry all of the content provided within the published version. Feel free to use and enjoy the information provided here, but remember it is only a small sampling of the information provided to our subscribers.
Disclaimer: The posts and threads recorded in our messageboards do not reflect the opinions of nor are endorsed by BowTie, Inc., MCN nor any of its employees. We are not responsible for the content of these posts and threads.
Copyright ©2005 BowTie, Inc. All rights reserved.
Our Privacy Policy has changed. Privacy Policy/Your Cailfornia Privacy Rights. Terms of Use Guidelines for Participation
Current Issue Resources Survey Most Recent Photos Active Forum Topics MCN logo